Made up of healthy, medium-chain fatty acids, virgin coconut oil is one of the most versatile products on the planet. Virgin coconut oil is used in many beauty products due to its anti-aging, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that soothe, protect, and heal the skin. When it comes to moisturizing, virgin coconut oil penetrates the layers of skin to increase hydration and softness.
Virgin coconut oil can be used as a natural makeup remover, even eliminating traces of waterproof mascara. It’s also an excellent moisturiser for dry and damaged hair when used as a natural conditioner.
- Prevents wrinkles and sagging skin
- Cold pressed
- Nourishes hair follicles and eliminates dandruff
- Helps heal skin issues such as burns, eczema, dandruff, itching, dermatitis and psoriasi
- Improves hair health especially for dry and damaged hair by penetrating the hair stran
- Promotes tanning
- Can be used on irritated and sensitive skin