Going to new places is an exciting adventure. It opens new opportunities to learn about new cultures. At the same time, you get to relax and forget about your worries for a while.
Using Essential Oils
Despite the excitement, traveling can sometimes be tiring and stressful as well. You can have scheduling conflicts, stomach issues due to new foods, depleted energy, or motion sickness, among others. You may end up not feeling your best. So, it is important to always be prepared for whatever may come. That is where essential oils come in.
Best Types to Use when Traveling
To help you get started here are the best options you can choose from when you travel:
- Bergamot – If you need an essential oil that offers a reassuring effect and induces a sense of peace, then Bergamot may be the right one for you. It also enhances your mood and improves your energy levels, which can boost your confidence even when going to a destination you have never been to before.
- Rosemary – There are many benefits that this essential oil offers. It has antibacterial and antiviral properties. Rosemary essential oil also has a stress-reducing effect and promotes blood circulation.
- Juniper – Juniper essential oil can help soothe joint and muscle pain. You can use it to reduce your anxiousness and promote sleep. It can also clear congestion and sinuses.
- Citronella – Feeling stressed? Citronella’s revitalizing scent can help relieve stress. It is also comforting, which can reduce emotional and mental issues. Citronella also has anti-inflammation properties to help with irritation.
- Eucalyptus – This essential oil has a cooling quality. So, it can help soothe muscle aches, joint pain, and headaches. It can also assist in reducing the feeling of fatigue and stress. If you are suffering from congestion, Eucalyptus can also help you with easier breathing.
How to Use
There are many ways you can use essential oils while traveling. Here are some of them:
- Deodorizing Spray – If the room you are staying at has a stale odor, eliminate it with the help of essential oil blended in a deodorizing spray.
- Facial Mist – Create a natural mist to brighten your mood and balance your emotions while refreshing your skin.
- Natural Disinfectant – You can also create your own hand sanitizer or surface disinfectant, which is very useful when you go to public spaces.
- Blend Roller – Another way to always enjoy the benefits of your favorite essential oil while on the go is by having it in a roller bottle. You can get a travel essential oil blend roller that already blends some of the best oils for travelers.
When traveling, it is necessary to have the right things with you. An essential oil or blend can be your best travel buddy.
META DESCRIPTION: Prepare for various traveling issues with the help of essential oils. With the right oil or blend, you can enjoy your trip more without hassle.