Jojoba oil (pronounced ho-ho-ba) is a liquid that comes from the seed of the jojoba plant that is native to the southwest United States. It’s a rich emollient that has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. Jojoba oil contains acids that have antiseptic, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties that heal and protect the skin. Works well as a carrier oil for other essential oils.
Jojoba oil can restore a youthful glow, reduce wrinkles, and fade the appearance of age spots, making it a perfect anti-aging remedy.
- Softening and moisturizing for your hair, skin, and scalp – it can form a fine protective film on the skin and the hair to prevent transepidermal waterloss.
- Removes excess sebum from the scalp
- Treats dandruff
- Close to the skin’s own natural sebum
- Antibvacterial and antifungal
- Make up remover
- Treats eczema and psoriasis
- Great base for alcohol free perfume
- Helps reverse hair loss